|Phase 2 Special: Enjoy the peace and quiet away with four of your closest friends! As things continue to reopen here in Snohomish County, we are offering stays at the Hideaway in June and July for HALF PRICE + $100 cleaning fee, maximum 5 guests. Dates are limited so act fast!|
Gather your friends and fellow makers to design the creative retreat of your dreams. With room for 10 people to eat, sleep and create, Makers Hideaway is the perfect escape to renew your creativity and make memories that will last a lifetime.
- Phase 2 Special: Half Price + $100 cleaning fee, maximum 5 guests (Valid only for dates in June and July at this time)
- 2 nights/3 days: $1800 (additional nights—$750 per night)
- 6 nights/7 days (1 week): $4000
- Minimum stay is 2 nights, maximum of 10 guests.
- Check-In is after 11 am, Check-Out is before 3 pm.
- Rental is for the entire house. There are no partial house rentals.
- A non-refundable deposit of $150 per night is due at the time of booking. This will be applied to the total cost of the booking and the remaining balance is due 45 days prior to Check-In.
- See a full list of all the amenities provided HERE.
- Meals and beverages are not provided. We do have a local cater we can recommend if you'd like your meals catered.
- Stanwood, WA 98292
- Roughly an hour North of Seattle.
- Just 15 min from Smokey Point and I-5.
- Convenient for Stanwood or Everett train stations or Everett's Paine Field Airport (PAE).
- Please designate a Group Leader that will take care of all the retreat details and be our single point of contact for the group.
- The Group Leader is in charge of collecting information and payments from the group and finalizing all details leading up to Check-In.
- The Group Leader is also in charge of dispersing information to group members—including directions, Hideaway rules and Check-Out procedures.
- Should you need to cancel or change dates more than 45 days prior to Check-In, previous payments will be applied to to the new booking.
- Changes made within 45 days of Check-In are non-refundable.
- There is NO smoking and NO pets allowed on the property.
- The house is on two levels and is not handicap accessible.
- A credit card number will be collected at Check-In to cover any loss or damages.